Minutes Of Scm 30
RSE Steering Committee Meeting October 2023 (Tue 24th October)
Update fiscal sponsorship MS
- Waiting for response from OLS regarding the two documents
- Suggestion by RM: We should keep new business to a minimum, given that we only have three out of the five members attending. Focusing on operational and new members might be useful.
New committee members
- MS to ask contact NeSI.
- [Recurring item] Setup the monthly email template in advance so that it can be approved in the meeting so it can be sent out as part of the meeting - kind of like a co-working session. Standing item of the committee should be to approve the email for this month. This was agreed by MS, JB, RM.
- [New] Standing item of the committe should be to approve a draft minutes to put on the website. This was agreed by MS, JB, RM.
- [New] Minimise what is put into the minutes, focus on actions and chasing-up while still making it useful for the community. This was agreed by MS, JB, RM.
Approval procedure for SC matters
- [New] Discuss that when we have non-financial, non-strategic, operational changes that need to be approved and partial approval from members of 50%, we seek approval from the rest of the committee by email. If there is no response within 3 business days (with a reminder after 2 business days) and no previous email about unavailability that we can go ahead. However, this could break the decision making process for OLS.
- This was agreed by MS, JB, RM.