RSE-AUNZ at eResearch Australasia 2020
An overview of RSE-AUNZ activities at eRA2020 and a call for contributions.
The RSE-AUNZ Steering Committee is leading and collaborating on the following RSE-focused events at the on-line conference: eResearch Australasia 2020
- RSE: Creating a community and an identity within complex research ecosystems Presentation, Wed. 21st Oct, 12:40 - 13:00 (AEDT)
- RSE Impact Stories Birds of a Feather session, Wed. 21st Oct., 13:30 - 14:30 (AEDT)
- Training for and by the RSE Community Birds of a Feather session, Thurs. 22nd Oct., 13:30 - 14:30 (AEDT)
- Best Practice for FAIR and Sustainable Research Software (jointly with ReSA and ARDC) Birds of a Feather session, Fri. 23rd. Oct, 13:30 - 13:40 (AEDT)
Call for Contributions
We’d like to invite you to participate in the RSE Impact Stories session by sharing your stories with the conference attendees. These impact stories can show how your contribution changed a research workflow or improved research outcomes. Such impact stories can range from automating a pipeline, optimising research software, to packaging and distributing code. We will attempt to include all contributions, subject to each talk being 2 mins minimum.
- Please apply via the following google form: RSE Impact Stories BoF - Submission Form
- Due Dates:
Nicholas May on behalf of RSE-AUNZ Steering Committee
Email: contact (at) rse-aunz.org